Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby RAM » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Loke wrote:And YET still here you are using time replying YET again to my stupid posts

I do this during my break times. They give me a few minutes a day to rest. 8-)
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:09 am

RAM wrote:
Loke wrote:And YET still here you are using time replying YET again to my stupid posts

I do this during my break times. They give me a few minutes a day to rest. 8-)

:mrgreen: Yeah RAM ... Starting to do that also :D
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 am

Iowa, United States

Postby DemonicReaper » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:03 am

I hazard to guess that it was around 50k at time of reset, and possibly 40k when I started to play in February 2015, as I was one of the first of the steam players.
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:12 pm

DemonicReaper wrote:I hazard to guess that it was around 50k at time of reset, and possibly 40k when I started to play in February 2015, as I was one of the first of the steam players.

Thx, that confirms those times, reward is up.

Now I am missing or uncertain in these time ranges:
-summer 2014, price increased from nio 50 and tin 25 to 260 for both. Would be nice to know something in between these 2 extremes. Chart looks pretty crazy at this point in time.
-after 6th june 2015 (reset) until 1st may 2017. i have very little info of the changes in this period.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:40 pm

It was 80k each in march 2015.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Loke » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Chart in first post updated.

Unfortunatly I was not able to gather enough data on old nio/tin prices to make a historical chart of prices, I therefor terminate that project. For those interested this is what I found:

Edit: Its awesome to watch how Stags huge sellorder at 110k just blocks for higher prices, like a wall, pushing the price even lower as more buy orders are getting filled by other miners. A side effect I did not expect. Very entertaining :D

User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Loke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:01 am

Added 1million Nio to stock, increasing amount per price from 100k to 200k for prices lower than 150k. Now Nio have 200k difference in amount for every price level ranging from 60k to 200k, price at every 5k. Prices higher than 200k have 100k amount for every price level to avoid too much Nio being hold up in this. Total amount of Nio is now at 4 750 000 and costs 772 billions to buy it all.

Will add more Tin later to reach the same amounts per price as Nio.

Thank you all for trading, its much appriciated. Keep it up! :)

User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:13 am

Loke wrote:Added 1million Nio to stock, increasing amount per price from 100k to 200k for prices lower than 150k. Now Nio have 200k difference in amount for every price level ranging from 60k to 200k, price at every 5k. Prices higher than 200k have 100k amount for every price level to avoid too much Nio being hold up in this. Total amount of Nio is now at 4 750 000 and costs 772 billions to buy it all.

Great work from both you & stag getting the T/N market back under control. It's been very good for the game & something that many of us thought impossible. 772B to buy it all eh? Hmmmm I'm so tempted :lol: Jk.
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Loke » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:27 pm

davh62 wrote:
Loke wrote:Added 1million Nio to stock, increasing amount per price from 100k to 200k for prices lower than 150k. Now Nio have 200k difference in amount for every price level ranging from 60k to 200k, price at every 5k. Prices higher than 200k have 100k amount for every price level to avoid too much Nio being hold up in this. Total amount of Nio is now at 4 750 000 and costs 772 billions to buy it all.

Great work from both you & stag getting the T/N market back under control. It's been very good for the game & something that many of us thought impossible.

Thx, though the price fall is all Stagc. Im only trying to make the open market trade increase. I shut down the market for short times and supplied initial stock so that Stagc didnt have to supply that to. Now that it is fully operational it will not be taken offline anymore, so any future price changes will have to trade enough with the market for it to happen, true supply and demand.

davh62 wrote:772B to buy it all eh? Hmmmm I'm so tempted :lol: Jk.

Please do, as a miner I wouldnt mind a price at 250k :D Now that the last tin is added you can buy that to, a total of about 720b for the tin. And the chart would look more interesting :o

Oh, and thank you Davh for buying carbon at fragmented tradeport, it has helped me get the funding I needed for all the buyorders at the Nio Tin Market.

User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Loke wrote:
davh62 wrote:

Great work from both you & stag getting the T/N market back under control. It's been very good for the game & something that many of us thought impossible.

Thx, though the price fall is all Stagc. Im only trying to make the open market trade increase. I shut down the market for short times and supplied initial stock so that Stagc didnt have to supply that to. Now that it is fully operational it will not be taken offline anymore, so any future price changes will have to trade enough with the market for it to happen, true supply and demand.

davh62 wrote:772B to buy it all eh? Hmmmm I'm so tempted :lol: Jk.

Please do, as a miner I wouldnt mind a price at 250k :D Now that the last tin is added you can buy that to, a total of about 720b for the tin. And the chart would look more interesting :o

Oh, and thank you Davh for buying carbon at fragmented tradeport, it has helped me get the funding I needed for all the buyorders at the Nio Tin Market.

Yeah np with the carb. Keep filling it up & I'll be there.
PreviousNext