Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby RAM » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Moneyman wrote:We are the gold not piles of materials or fleets of ships or even prospering businesses.

Yep. Totally agree.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Moneyman wrote:Since that time, the original Miniac and Carb Lord and many just like them came and went.

Yeah, I wrote the story long ago, so its a bit outdated. Decided not to share it back then, as I didnt want to help heat up a onging discussion at the time.
Moneyman wrote:Note, how self-centered the original Miniac and Carb Lord were ... So were many that came after them.

I would say the miniac was helpful though, willing to "give away" n/t for credits he didnt need. But as you say, this comunity has thougth a bounch of new players to cooperate instead of compete for money.

And for the record, Miniac and the Carb Lord is not based on any real players or type of players, just a very narrow view of those 2 careers

Moneyman wrote:Slowly, as time passed, some didn't just come and then go ... Some stayed like: Loke, RAM and fleas.

Some are just impossible to get rid of :lol:

Moneyman wrote:We are the gold not piles of materials or fleets of ships or even prospering businesses.

Personally I see myself more as a spiky moon mostly made up of alu, giving it a cheese-yellow color :P
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
no avatar
User

stagc2002

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Postby stagc2002 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:56 pm

the Tin/Nio was put to good use, there will be 1600 gate modules waiting for distribution when I get back from Chilly Turkmenistan so, wind yer neck in Moneyman. I sold 16 million tons of Tin and Nio 2 months ago to try and drive down the price, so all I have done is return the Credits to the economy thru Loke's excellent OSB. I would do the same again if I was feeling burned out mining.
I will also have at least 10 million Superconducting Coils available at the same time as the Gate Modules so if you really want to support the game get some modules built at your expense...that's what I do
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:00 pm

stagc2002 wrote:the Tin/Nio was put to good use, there will be 1600 gate modules waiting for distribution when I get back from Chilly Turkmenistan so, wind yer neck in Moneyman. I sold 16 million tons of Tin and Nio 2 months ago to try and drive down the price, so all I have done is return the Credits to the economy thru Loke's excellent OSB. I would do the same again if I was feeling burned out mining.
I will also have at least 10 million Superconducting Coils available at the same time as the Gate Modules so if you really want to support the game get some modules built at your expense...that's what I do

:mrgreen: You've been missed ... you leave big footprints in the sand just as Moon does.

It'll be great to have you come back and have you tell us about your time away.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:03 pm

stagc2002 wrote:the Tin/Nio was put to good use, there will be 1600 gate modules waiting for distribution when I get back from Chilly Turkmenistan so, wind yer neck in Moneyman. I sold 16 million tons of Tin and Nio 2 months ago to try and drive down the price, so all I have done is return the Credits to the economy thru Loke's excellent OSB. I would do the same again if I was feeling burned out mining.

I have been mining heavily the past week or so. I have 1 mill nio and 500k tin already stockpiled for your OSB. I will have the other 500k tin by the end of the week. I just have to remember where it is so I can drop it off.

Once we get ourselves in a maintenance mode with these new projects, I hope to continue to hammer Loke and other markets to continue to saturate the markets. People just got to learn that there is plenty and it will be available as needed, as long as people do not stockpile or overbuild. We ain't that big of a community to need the levels we are running.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Prices have been going steadily down and Ive seen 4-5 new names among the customers lately.

User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Chart upated as 2017 is no more. Happy new year all!
I still see several new names popping up, some could be alts I havent seen before, but most are new once I think :D

Prices have now decreased to the point where I, as a miner, get less interested in selling and I will most likely supply less than I have been doing lately. Tin is still high, but as it is more work, do to limited cargo space, it needs higher price than nio to make it interesting to go out mining it for money.

User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Chart updated, finally a little change. Large trade has become very rare lately, so not sure if price is very stable or its just not enough trade to keep it updated.

Still have some regular customers, appriciate that. Thank you all for all your trading at the market.

User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 pm

:mrgreen: I think its time that the LM sell niobium, tin and promethium at a lower price.

Atleast until there really are Ascent Black Sky updates ... still looking on this side of ?When?
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Moneyman wrote::mrgreen: I think its time that the LM sell niobium, tin and promethium at a lower price.

:lol:

Actually, how much prom do you want? If you promise to be nice to the Nio Tin Market customers (that includes no complaining of those that buy, getting annoyed at them or calling them evil because the price goes up) I will give you the prom you need for free.

Feel free to get annoyed or blame me for stuff though, I just enjoy that :P

PreviousNext