Loke's markets and trading

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Loke's markets and trading

Postby Loke » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:01 pm

RAM wrote:We did not test the SM buy sell orders on the new server. Just one of the few I am sure we missed. Give it a day or so and I am sure Jam will get it working.

Sure. I tested the trading on my other account and bought tin for 140k and sold it back for 145k, so to be safe I removed all orders. Will put them back again when things are sorted out

Edit:
Nio Tin Market is back again.
Done some testing and don't think Nio Tin Market is possible to exploit.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Mining yield calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
RAM wrote: Loving the SiFi but Loke got his first.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Loke's markets and trading

Postby Loke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:41 am

Chart for Nio and tin price is updated in first post.

Nio Tin Market moved to a different OSB. Old one was too close to 2 other OSBs, and therefor Nio Tin Market didnt always load at visit. That should not be an issue on the new location. New location is renamed Nio Tin Market, for our customers there should be no practical difference.

After move to new server there are a few more SMs out there that show up on SM search with higher prices for nio and tin, but they have overfilled warehouses and you cant manually sell to them. I will send out NPCs to fill their buy orders (NPCs dont care about no free warehouse space), so they will mostly be gone after some time. In the meantime trade at Nio Tin Market or Mooncrests SMs (names starting with MITH or MIB) and you should not have any problems selling nio and tin.

Old OSB where Nio Tin Market used to be is now Rare expensive stuff. If you can afford to trade here you have been in game long enough to know how to deal with bugs like OSB not loading etc. So far trading yttrium, prom, antimony and cerium. Will add gold and neurocrystals too, just need to find out what price should be :?:
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Mining yield calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
RAM wrote: Loving the SiFi but Loke got his first.
Previous