Mooncrest Industries - OPEN for business

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

Kaho

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Re: Mooncrest Industries

Postby Kaho » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Thanks for the ship Mooncrest. She flies like a dream and is much easier to mine in than my Mammoth. She wallows like a whale on turns, but that's to be expected given her size. Overall she's a dream. I highly recommend your shipyard to any other potential customers.

Oh. And I'd like to order a class 10 MB please. Whenever you have time.
no avatar
User

kie

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Postby kie » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 am

Mooncrest i would like the Seraph for 1.5b please i finished makiing the rest of the credits an hour after i talked to you.
no avatar
User

tlbabs

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Postby tlbabs » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:01 am

I would like to order the 1.5 bil Seraph
ready to fly
name: apop

thanks
User

Slye

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:50 am

Postby Slye » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:54 am

I'd like to place an order for one ready-to-fly Seraph, stripped...and the price at the time I saw this thread was 1.5b. Thanks in advance!
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Order Acknowledgement

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:30 am

Danielj wrote:I would like to order a Class 12 Seraph Standard "Ready-to-Fly" Hull

kie wrote:Mooncrest i would like the Seraph for 1.5b please i finished makiing the rest of the credits an hour after i talked to you.

tlbabs wrote:I would like to order the 1.5 bil Seraph - ready to fly. name: apop

Thank you for your orders.

Danielj: Your vessel is being manufactured at this time and is expected to be ready for delivery Monday 31st March.

Kaho: I have scheuled your MB for 27th March. Estimated time of delivery is 01:00UTC 28th March.

kie and apop: As you will see from our Outstanding Order post, our manufacturing plants are running at maximum capacity. Your orders have been scheduled for manufacture on 3rd April and are expected to be ready for delivery on the 6th April. If this timescale is unacceptable or your find an alternate supplier, would you please let us know.

Please refer to the Outstanding Order post on the first page of this thread to track the progress of your order.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Flavos Highway IV
Mayor of all MI Facilities in Miners Paradise, MITH Menzel 3, MID Holderness, MIB Farmers Market and MIB Ixaal

User

Mitten

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:38 am

Postby Mitten » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

I would like a Seraph ready to fly with a CL12 HD and MB.

Can you put me on the list as soon as possible.

Also if you have any people that backed out of a Guardian with a CL11 HD let me know I will take it .. waiting until April 9th (not complaining) my prove to be futile to upgrade my mammoth lol ..
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Mitten wrote:I would like a Seraph ready to fly with a CL12 HD and MB.

Also if you have any people that backed out of a Guardian with a CL11 HD let me know I will take it .. waiting until April 9th (not complaining) my prove to be futile to upgrade my mammoth lol ..

Thank you for your order. I have booked you a slot for a Seraph to your specicifaction to be delivered on or about 9th April. The total price for this Seraph will be 2,200,000,000Cr. I try to give myself enough time to complete orders on time, so this is an estimate only, it is possible that the work could be completed earlier. Keep your eye on our Outstanding Orders post for a more accurate delivery date.

With regard to a Guardian. It is possible that the one awaiting pickup will become available. I am PMing the owner today and if I have not had a reply by 12:00UTC Monday, I will assume that he/she does not want the ship. Should this ship become available, we can sell the ship to you for 900,000,000Cr, if that is what you wish. When your Seraph becomes available, we are willing to buy back the Guardian (complete with the HD) for the price you paid for it, provided it is is good condition.
Blake Mooncrest

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Flavos Highway IV
Mayor of all MI Facilities in Miners Paradise, MITH Menzel 3, MID Holderness, MIB Farmers Market and MIB Ixaal

User

Mitten

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:38 am

Postby Mitten » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Mooncrest wrote:
Mitten wrote:I would like a Seraph ready to fly with a CL12 HD and MB.

Thank you for your order. I have booked you a slot for a Seraph to your specicifaction to be delivered on or about 9th April. The total price for this Seraph will be 2,200,000,000Cr. I try to give myself enough time to complete orders on time, so this is an estimate only, it is possible that the work could be completed earlier. Keep your eye on our Outstanding Orders post for a more accurate delivery date.

With regard to a Guardian. It is possible that the one awaiting pickup will become available. I am PMing the owner today and if I have not had a reply by 12:00UTC Monday, I will assume that he/she does not want the ship. Should this ship become available, we can sell the ship to you for 900,000,000Cr, if that is what you wish. When your Seraph becomes available, we are willing to buy back the Guardian (complete with the HD) for the price you paid for it, provided it is is good condition.

Thank you for the update. Please disregard the Guardian inquiry I picked one up shortly after I posted this. (If I had only known /facepalm .. LOL)

Do you/will ya'll be offering Prom Capacitors? if so what price are we looking at?
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:15 pm

I don't make Prom Capacitors yet. It is an interesting idea, though. I will look into it.

Edit:
Having splashed out 3billion credits on the BP for a Class 12 Promethium Capacitor blueprint and done some math on the materials required, it is my opinion that these items are too expensive to buy for the slight advantage you get in additional power storage capacity. If you have a problem with your present Capacitor depleting its power too soon, I would recommend installing an additional Reactor to boost the recharge rate. Reactors do not have to match the Class of the vessel, so your additional one could be from a class lower; thereby using half the cargo capacity of an additional Capacitor of the ship's Class.
Last edited by Mooncrest on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blake Mooncrest

no avatar
User

kie

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Postby kie » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Mooncrest i have a seraph ordered i would like the armour an shields an a class 12 mining beam i dont know if the ship can take a cl 13 .
I sold my guardian an have the credits waiting ...an i have already bought a hyperdrive for it.so for for now its back to a mammoth lol
PreviousNext