Feature Request - Add Buyers Name to GM Sell Orders

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

Ranathon

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Re: Feature Request - Add Buyers Name to GM Sell Orders

Postby Ranathon » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:44 am

If you end up looking at the UI, it would be great to have more metadata/UI changes at the search level for global and stock Markets. Things like:

1) System item for sale/purchase is in
2) Seller/buyer name for sell/buy orders (as per MC in OP)
3) If a Stock Market is disabled, can its results be removed from the search results? This is a pain in the backside to be honest and should just be a filter on the view.
4) Can we have a search view of "my" sell/buy orders (ties in to no.2 above)? I have no easy way to see if anything I have put up for sale has sold
5) Please can we have an option to cancel/change sell/buy orders? This is probably more in "functionality" than "UI" I think

The metadata is available as you can see it once you click on an entry, but using the Stock Market , as an example, it is tedious going through 10 entries trying to find one in the closest system rather than in 1 HD jump distance. If we can just bring it 1 screen closer so that it is on the search page rather than the drill down it would be great.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Ranathon wrote:3) If a Stock Market is disabled, can its results be removed from the search results? This is a pain in the backside to be honest and should just be a filter on the view.

This is creating some grief. I know it was supposed to be fixed, but it never seemed to really work. We just got used to which ones were active. With so many new players many are taking long journeys only to find a colony/OSB that is either out of money or warehouses are full and can not access. If those two filters were added to the as it searched buy orders, it might correct a lot of searches.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
no avatar
User

Ghostwish

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:31 am

Postby Ghostwish » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:37 pm

+1
User