Presidency

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Presidency

Postby Mizz » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:22 am

:mrgreen:

VOTE Mizuk fro President

I promise to remove the cartel and make our life comfortable and theirs miserable.

VOTE Mizuk for President!

:mrgreen:
Governor of Borg Prime 002
Governor of Borg Prime 003

Senator of Borg Prime 001
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
User

Xanuri

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Re: Presidency

Postby Xanuri » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:40 am

First off Hi Mizuk, long time no see!

On a serious note, you do realize you have been gone for quite some time, albeit however you really haven't been gone just hiding under an alias, how far off am I?

Anyway, due to those circumstances exactly why would you now pop out of "nowhere" and expect anyone to vote for you, after nearly a 4-5 month absence from playing under your "Mizuk" persona?
The Dark Calling - High Councilor

If you have a Dark Calling, we are here in the Red Zone awaiting your arrival.
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Mizz » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:03 pm

We all do things for various reason, :ugeek:

I felt my presence was needed.

M

User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sun May 17, 2015 5:22 am

Postby Spectre » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:19 am

Im with xan on this one....
Have you won the hearts and minds of enough to make this a possibility? Hubes is a leader of men. Are you?
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon
Omega Prime

Member of TG, MG, and the Dark Calling
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Mizuk, Ascent's version of Trump.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Xanuri

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Postby Xanuri » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 pm

rmartz wrote:Mizuk, Ascent's version of Trump.

Don't insult Trump that way!
The Dark Calling - High Councilor

If you have a Dark Calling, we are here in the Red Zone awaiting your arrival.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Welcome Senator Mizuk and cheers... :D

It has been a while since your last update and I am very curious about the agendas that you have developed in your time spent away from us. As one of the most dynamic of Ascent players I am sure that your thoughts concerning your own empire And the community as a whole have evolved during this time. Please tell us your ideas and plans for our future during your reign as our president so that we may decide which candidate will best serve our citizens?

thnx
fleas
gotpurplefleas
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:53 pm

:mrgreen: First, look closely at my avatar image - its Trump (Personally, I don't like the guy but I like the image).

:!: Not that I care, but there are many players that use multiple Ascent accounts so look inside first before you criticize Miz.

--- I doubt that I'll ever have more than one Ascent account - I'll just pay my (pretend) taxes, have my jokes and play recreationally.
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Mizz » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:25 pm

We Mizuk of the Borg hereby announce our run for the presidency.

Here is our political stance and appointed leaders.

Dear Citizens of the known verse, It has become more clear than ever that we face not just one threat nor two, but in fact we face multiple dangers.
Upon my integration into the Borg neural Network, I found an inner peace unlike any I have felt before.
I accepted the assimilation with joy; I learned a great deal from this, and as few we are, the more we stand together, the stronger we become, facing the dangers to which our ancestors succumbed.

The daily struggle for survival we all know too well. Who has not seen the numerous pirates flying around in known space? The stories about the aliens have only helped to encourage discrimination, the rise of the political and religious cartel, and now they want to control our lives together with UNCA and decide the price of our free trading.

We must not fall into these traps.

Furthermore, leaked emails from the Admiralty show dangerous signs of corruption. We urge all you to read the wiki leaks on Admiral Hall and Commander Blackstone. We will remove these highly untrustworthy elements from their seats of power, as we fear they will lead us into despair again as has happen before.

We offer this solution to end our daily problems - we offer a strong leader that can master the uncontrollable element of our defences, and make us feel free again.

We will deplete the Dreadnoughts to protect all access gates to the inner systems.
We will introduce new bio scanners as we now have to worry about alien infection.
All citizens will be required to apply for a new ID card and will be expected to deliver a DNA sample to the medical station at Apollo.
For those who wish, we will assimilate you into our collective and thus add your distinctiveness to ours.
All scientists will be required to wear personal shields.
All pilots must report at their local Union for new papers.
All FG soldiers will be banned from wearing uniform when off duty.
All religious acts will be banned.
All cookies must be taxed at 70%.

As Commander of the Fleet we will appoint OneOfFive.
As Minister of Trade we will appoint KozzOfBorg.

We have more drones to fill out the rest of the seats for the senate, but we will accept non assimilated persons for these seats if they are suitable for the post.

Citizen of the Verse
Now is the time to change everything and start climbing upwards and onwards rather than spiral downward with the other presidential cowards: they offer nothing but words, we offer action.

VOTE MIZUK FOR PRESIDENT

Yours truly

Mizuk Of Borg

User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:29 pm

:mrgreen: Nice avatar image - I teased a few players w/o images in Hubes' campaign thread.