Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

FG Military Space Station

Postby davh62 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 am

Got a Pirate problem?
Contact FG for swift resolve. :D

FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: FG Military Space Station

Postby RAM » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:53 pm

Did all those parked pirate ships finally disappear from there?
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Looks to me like they are running away. Hah! FG cowards...
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar
Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

UK

Postby davh62 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:22 pm

:D
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:31 am

Actually this would be very cool if we had a use for it, I would definetly pay FG to clean up the systems my npcs travel through, if it was needed to decrease attacks from pirates stealing cargo from my fleet. It would even be a needed investment to insure the losses was kept lower than trade profit.

Oh no, I started dreaming about yet another feature Jam doesnt have time to implement :lol:
Doesnt matter, I enjoy thinking about the endless potential for this game, even though I know its not going to happen 8-)
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

UK

Postby davh62 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Loke wrote:Actually this would be very cool if we had a use for it, I would definetly pay FG to clean up the systems my npcs travel through, if it was needed to decrease attacks from pirates stealing cargo from my fleet. It would even be a needed investment to insure the losses was kept lower than trade profit.

Oh no, I started dreaming about yet another feature Jam doesnt have time to implement :lol:
Doesnt matter, I enjoy thinking about the endless potential for this game, even though I know its not going to happen 8-)

This feature has been in my mind from day one of playing.
Hence I have amassed a huge fleet of combat ready ships.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Shouldnt be to hard to implement, if number of pirates in a system increases so does the losses of cargo. Just numbers calculated serverside. Probably some balancing and other stuff I dont know about though. But would create a new element to consider for trading, a new challenge to solve and more spreadsheets. I dont do combat, but this way it would also add complexity to my gameplay. Sounds fun to me, but could potentially anger others. We are impossible to please, we always want more added, and when Jam adds something we complain about that too :lol:

If this was added we would need some sort of report/log of NPCs activity, but we need that anyway.
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

UK

Postby davh62 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:51 pm

Loke wrote:Shouldnt be to hard to implement, if number of pirates in a system increases so does the losses of cargo. Just numbers calculated serverside. Probably some balancing and other stuff I dont know about though. But would create a new element to consider for trading, a new challenge to solve and more spreadsheets. I dont do combat, but this way it would also add complexity to my gameplay. Sounds fun to me, but could potentially anger others. We are impossible to please, we always want more added, and when Jam adds something we complain about that too :lol:

If this was added we would need some sort of report/log of NPCs activity, but we need that anyway.

Well if it was in RZ only it shouldn't annoy anyone. Anyone who has a col in RZ knows they will be under threat of attack in the future.