Mooncrest Industries (OPEN for business)

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Re: Mooncrest Industries (OPEN for business)

Postby Mooncrest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:19 am

Bubba,
My failing memory refuses to recall our arrangement. I am not sure if you are paying by materials or credits for your Guardian.

Anyway, I have put it on the GM for 1cr and also one tonne of fertiliser, in your name, at the Guardian purchase price.

If you wish to pay with materials, please put a total of 6,900 units of any mix of Niobium and Tin on the GM with my name in the 'Specified Buyer' field. If you wish to pay credits, buy the fertiliser; you can use it at a farming settlement or colony to improve yield.

Leontes,
You Guardian is ready for collection from the GM at SS Plato in the Ceres System, as well.

Per our agreement, one tonne of fertiliser for the purchase price is on the GM there in your name, too.

I hope this does not confuse you guys. Because I have put the fertiliser in your names, each of you will only see your entry, so do not expect to see two entries.
no avatar
User

banisher

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:30 am

Postby banisher » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Thanks Mooncrest. Credits work just fine, thanks a bunch I will pick it up in a couple hours.

I may also come looking for a new Ship at some point too.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:31 pm

banisher wrote:Thanks Mooncrest. Credits work just fine, thanks a bunch I will pick it up in a couple hours.

I may also come looking for a new Ship at some point too.

Looking forward to receiving your order. If you let me have the specs and I can make sure it is ready for you to collect when you are ready to buy.
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 am

Postby Fatoldguy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:24 pm

Hello Moon,

I would like to order 2 NPC class 15 ships. Once you confirm the order I will place the Nio/Tin on the GM.

Thanks, fatoldguy
no avatar
User

banisher

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Postby banisher » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Mooncrest wrote:Looking forward to receiving your order. If you let me have the specs and I can make sure it is ready for you to collect when you are ready to buy.

I would be interested in a Seraph with HD with a class 12 mining bean.

i have about 12000 nio right now though only, so will need some time to mine the rest.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:41 am

Fatoldguy wrote:Hello Moon,

I would like to order 2 NPC class 15 ships. Once you confirm the order I will place the Nio/Tin on the GM.

Thanks, fatoldguy

Thanks for your order.

Your NPC Leviathans are ready for you to collect from SS Andromeda.

banisher wrote:I would be interested in a Seraph with HD with a class 12 mining bean.

i have about 12000 nio right now though only, so will need some time to mine the rest.

I will queue the Seraph and have it on the GM at SS Plato waiting for you.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:28 am

banisher wrote:
Mooncrest wrote:Looking forward to receiving your order. If you let me have the specs and I can make sure it is ready for you to collect when you are ready to buy.

I would be interested in a Seraph with HD with a class 12 mining bean.

Your Seraph with Hyperdrive and Class 12 Mining Beam is not ready for collection from SS Plato in the Apollo System.

I have fitted a Class 1 Mining Beam and stored the Class 12 Mining Beam in the cargo hold.
no avatar
User

banisher

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Postby banisher » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Mooncrest wrote:Your Seraph with Hyperdrive and Class 12 Mining Beam is not ready for collection from SS Plato in the Apollo System.

I have fitted a Class 1 Mining Beam and stored the Class 12 Mining Beam in the cargo hold.

I've picked up the Seraph and added 15600 nio to Plato under your name, based on the prices on page one.

If this is not right, or I added it to the GM wrong let me know.

Thanks for the ship!
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

New Trade Outler

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:57 am

Mooncrest Industries has moved its major trade outlet from MIB Tyngbraneth to MITH Menzel 3 in the Menzel 3 system.
We hope that its proximity to the Ceres system will make this trade outlet more convenient and attractive to our customers.
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 am

Postby Fatoldguy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:59 am

Hello Moon,

I would like to order an NPC class 15 ship. Once you confirm the order I will place the Nio/Tin on the GM.

Thanks, fatoldguy
PreviousNext