Mooncrest Industries - OPEN for business

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 am

Re: Mooncrest Industries - OPEN for business

Postby Fatoldguy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:44 pm

Thanks Moon, I picked up the Levs and have put the Nio and Tin on the market for you at Ceres. I will be ordering more ships in the future, but no hurry. I do appreciate you continuing to build all the ships. Just for your planning purposes, I did some calculations and think that over time I will need another 16 to 20 Levs to move my iron and carbon from my colonies to the TC OSB's, and that could grow as I slowly build some of the colonies. But as I said, no hurry and I will have a lot of work to mine the Nio and Tin. Think I will just continue to order 2 Levs at a time as I get the Nio and Tin. Please let me know if you you have any thoughts on how you might like for me to do future orders. Thanks

Fog
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:27 am

Fatoldguy wrote:Thanks Moon, I picked up the Levs and have put the Nio and Tin on the market for you at Ceres. I will be ordering more ships in the future, but no hurry. I do appreciate you continuing to build all the ships. Just for your planning purposes, I did some calculations and think that over time I will need another 16 to 20 Levs to move my iron and carbon from my colonies to the TC OSB's, and that could grow as I slowly build some of the colonies. But as I said, no hurry and I will have a lot of work to mine the Nio and Tin. Think I will just continue to order 2 Levs at a time as I get the Nio and Tin. Please let me know if you you have any thoughts on how you might like for me to do future orders. Thanks

Fog

Thanks for the info, fog.

I'm happy to continue as we have been doing. I can make up to four NPC Levs in a day. So, now I know rough;y how many you need, I can schedule NPC Levs, PC ships and gate parts to give a continuous supply of NPC Levs.

EDIT
Having looked at my production capacity, I can see how I can have two NPC ships in production constantly as well as having the capacity to make sufficient Gate Modules to keep pace with my current production of Superconducting Coils. So,that is what I am setting up to do. If I need to I can swap production of the NPC ships to one PC ship to replace ships sold from the GM.
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fatoldguy » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:44 am

Hello Moon,

Thanks for the response on your planned ship building schedule. For the time being I will keep ordering the 2 Levs at a time as I get the Nio and Tin mined. So now I would like to order 2 more Class 15 NPC ships.

Thanks, Fog
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 pm

Fatoldguy wrote:Hello Moon,

Thanks for the response on your planned ship building schedule. For the time being I will keep ordering the 2 Levs at a time as I get the Nio and Tin mined. So now I would like to order 2 more Class 15 NPC ships.

Thanks, Fog

Thanks for the order . Two NPC Levs are now ready for collection at Ceres.

The next two are in production and I will put them on the GM so they are ready for you when you need them.
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fatoldguy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 am

Hello Moon,

I would like to order 2 Class 15 NPC ships.

Thanks, Fog
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:27 pm

I would like to order 2 Class 15 NPC ships.

Thanks, Fog

I now have a production line going for NPC Levs. There should be at least two NPC Levs on the GM for you at all times. Just let me know when you pick them up. This should make sure that you have ships available when you need them.
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fatoldguy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Hello Moon,

I just bought two Lev's out of Ceres, think I saw you already have two more ready to go. I put the Nio and Tin on the GM for the two ships at Ceres. I will be doing some mining soon and when I have the amount of Nio and Tin I need I will pick up the other two Lev's. Will let you know when I do. Thanks for setting up the Lev production flow.

Fog
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:19 pm

I just bought two Lev's out of Ceres, think I saw you already have two more ready to go. I put the Nio and Tin on the GM for the two ships at Ceres. I will be doing some mining soon and when I have the amount of Nio and Tin I need I will pick up the other two Lev's. Will let you know when I do. Thanks for setting up the Lev production flow.

Fog

You're welcome. I will keep it going until you decide you have enough :D
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fatoldguy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi Moon,

I just purchased two Lev's at Ceres. The Nio and Tin are on the GM for you a Ceres.

As always, I appreciate the help,

Fog
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fatoldguy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:10 am

Hi Moon,

I just purchased two Lev's at Ceres. The Nio and Tin are on the GM for you a Ceres.

Thanks,

Fog
PreviousNext