Rise of The Mizuk

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Rise of The Mizuk

Postby Mizz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:55 am

The space was bustling with humming bees, or at least that’s what it looked like when viewed from afar, if you got closer it was not in fact bees, but busy pilots and builders and a strange humming was emitting from the local sub audio space frequency’s.

Mizuk was on his usual inspection of his newly acquired system but this time he took extra care to post more hacker drones and was making sure the bribes was paid in full and more.
Mizuk knew his people at FG was close to getting caught, and doubt had been risen for a few of his men that had infiltrated Senator Rams main operation, lucky no one had noticed them yet, and few other spies that had been approaching the Borg with offers had been enlisted, the reports we all the same, apparently something was rotten in the state of the verse, not just the upcoming war, but there was something else lurking.

Mizuk grinned, well so far so good he mumbled, Siri take me home, I’ve seen enough today, nothing surprising.

It was like a battle of colours, the sun was throwing long orange and red blows after the metallic object in its way, it would variate in strength, sometimes only small waves would slowly roll towards the station only to be denied by a strong green colour, at other times it looked like a spring flood of red and orange water racing towards the object, but still the green colour would shield the metallic object from any harm, the display of colours in this bashing was something to behold, in the short time the attack went on the colours would explode in a cascade of lights showing the whole spectrum of the secondary and tertiary colours of red and green.

Mizuk however was not looking, he was leaning over his holo tablet, and had a grim look upon his face, one hand was leaning on the tablet while the other was busy tapping on the desk.

It had not been more than a day since the return from his colony, than the prisoners from Arials way had arrived, and apparently, they were more obstinate after their assimilation and had already caused problems, Mizuk sighed, well its only a few drones he mumbled and spoke out in a firm voice.
Siri give order for dismembering of the 3 new drones, make sure you check their cordial implants.
Mizuk cursed, One will have my head if I don’t get this issue fixed.

He tapped past the message from UNCA demanding a meeting about the so-called paper he found, in what seemed like an eternity ago.
Mizuk smiled, yes so that decoy worked well, Mizuks mind seemed to stand still, as thoughts were flowing through him.
He turned around and gazed out the window as he had done so many times before the assimilation, he gazed into the star and words came into his mind,

HAH, here we are down the line, their pride and my cunningness will be their fall,
I will prevail and all the verse shall be mine, mine, mine, my precious verse,

if a mind could rub hands, this was it.

Only the sound of Siri broke Mizuk out of his thoughts,
Miz the biosphere you asked for has been found, life signs still good, where do you want it?
Mizuk snapped back to the reality by the sound of Siris voice
Ahh good, yes bring it to the research centre and since those clones we made before our assimilation was blown to kingdom come.......
Mizuk was abruptly interrupted by Siri,
Sorry Miz, but this message from Pilot Moneyman just arrived and it was marked important.
Mizuk sighed, go ahead Siri read it.

Code: Select all
-- . .-. .-. -.-- / -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .- ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / ..- ...

Spoiler (highlight) if you really need it. :oops: ---->http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html<----

Mizuk cursed, %¤34%¤¤%"#"#"¤%!!!
what is that, and why did you not deciphered it?
Siri replied, cannot comply, not enough memory for deciphering cryptic data.

Mizuk Snorted,
Ok send it to my personal holo tablet and I go over it later, anything else important Siri ?

The voice came as always, quick and informative, only this from DSHC with information about certain Senators and their behaviour, Mizuk lifted an eyebrow, already that was quick, ok Siri show me
A list scrolled past Mizuk eyes, and it was clear he was amused, two high rolling senators had been seen making out in a bar and subsequently moved on to a small well know establishment in the Ubertas system, where they rented a room for the night, Mizuk grinned at the names, That’s not new info and still they add it?Mizuk moved quickly on to the next listed item and smiled.

The hacking of the mail server on Station Andromeda was complete thanks to OneOfFives newly modified data modules, several contracts on exotic materials and pricing tactics was contained in the mails, Mizuk smiled this data will make One happy, he pressed the forward button and quickly typed in,
Here is something for you one, please read the rest on the list, as they are mostly for you.

Mizuk turned around and walked towards the lift, he spoke quickly,

Take me to the Research centre Siri lets get this done.

M-o-B
Governor of Borg Prime 002
Governor of Borg Prime 003

Senator of Borg Prime 001
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:56 pm

:mrgreen: Funny, as always. Luv the new images - especially the first. JAM gave his opinion, interesting.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:28 pm

bump
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
Previous