NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Re: NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:57 am

Hi Nova. Welcome back! :D :D

Yup, Jam has really got himsef bogged down with this new project. Although he is still respoding to e-mails, he does not seem to have any spare moments to look at Ascent. Still there is life in the old dog yet...

There are a few old die-hards still active on occasion AND we have some newer players who seem to be sticking around. Overall numbers are still less than twenty, I suppose.

We have been working on the TC gates and have 15 systems gated. I think this is paused for the moment, at least I have paused my involvement. I am currently working on the gate from Black Hell to Haven. I'm not rushing it though, as I have also managed to get my head around C# and am spending quite a bit of time with that; trying to learn how to integrate it with my website.

If you need assistance with your gates, I can halt my work on BH/Haven and assist. Let me know.
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:56 am

Hi Moon!

Hi fog (just meet him today.. so I remember)

Well... I have been away for a while but ... I am going to UNI!!!
Computer Science.

Nothing to do throughout summer so why not look at old good ascent :)
I think I give up on NOVA-Gluteus gate. Shame as all carbon is there, but still 170mil of iron and 200ish pc and wg seams like not worth it. Gluteus is dead anyway and connected to NOVA via other gates.

The best part of being away are mine fields which grew nicely :)
Hence I am focusing on coils production.

I will drop what I have at your gate as it makes more sense. Let me know if pc or wg are more needed.
I really need that old program to manage colonies and the one for Domes planning (I have learned that you can copy settings which saved me for now but it is not the same) and web seams to be down, so if you do know other source I can download it from it would be amazing.
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 am

"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:36 am

Dome Control Program (64 bit):

http://dataus.net/mg/downloads/RAMdomeV2.exe
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:12 am

Thanks for the assist, NOVA.

Both WG and PC are needed in about equal quantities. All the carbon and iron for the gate have been delivered.

There is also a gate to Johneauux-426 from Menzel 3 that will get my attention when the BH-Haven gate is complete. So, this is work for the next couple of months or so.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:00 am

Welcome back Nova, alwaays good to see people return! :D

Mooncrest wrote:There is also a gate to Johneauux-426 from Menzel 3 that will get my attention when the BH-Haven gate is complete. So, this is work for the next couple of months or so.

I appriciate any help with the gate to Johneaux-426. Its not really a priority atm though, as it is only for more efficient way to bring food to MZ3, which is not needed before there is terraforming. Ill be slowly dropping modules into it.
Finishing other gates like TC or NOVA gates first is more important I think.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar
Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Thx for links RAM!

NOVA-Gluteus gate project meant to bring players to THEN undiscovered NOVA surroundings. Now there is alternative way to get there (via Aptic-Keystone-Spire) and also NOVA is not really the frontier anymore :(. So Gluteus is very expensive shortcut for very ambitious (bored) players only. I realise after long break that constructing bigger trader ships instead will be quicker and cheaper way to reach my colony on JULIA.

I might build some local small gates (NOVA star type links) to useful systems but those I can do on my own.
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Novicius wrote:NOVA-Gluteus gate project meant to bring players to THEN undiscovered NOVA surroundings. Now there is alternative way to get there (via Aptic-Keystone-Spire) and also NOVA is not really the frontier anymore :(.

Dont underestimate the importance of NOVA, now that you are back its active again. There is certainly a demand for the grain we are buying there.

I understand your argument for not prioretizing the Gluteus gate though, guess it doesnt add to much as NOVA is already gated as you say. Dont understimate all the crazy gatebuilders willpower to finish them though, all of sudden its done :lol:
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar
Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Just name gate-connected market and my caravan of camels (mammoths? you name it :) ) will deliver : Grain, Beer, Cigars, Wine and all your population need to enjoy high live NOVA CITY people enjoy at the moment.

Once trade link is establish Titanium, Carbon and Iron will always be in high demand here.

In fact I need a push to be brave enough to call all my traders back to base :)

RAM, mr president, NOVA is grateful for changes to Inner market. Stock of Magnesium (yes it was for Star Wars.. you know, just in case) is selling very well. Saying that all food producers will lobby forever for role play- true to the game story - inner prices. Starving people do not need more carbon. They need food or guns to get some food.

"I have a dream..."

Previous