Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby Loke » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 pm

I added more nio to the market, so now price dropped to 75k.

Problem now is that top 4 results in SM search for nio is fakes. I fear newer players not yet used to all the bugs migth give up before they find a real one.
Anyone have an idea how how to remove those? Wasnt RAM able to do this earlier with orders you cant sell to?
None of the above 75k prices is possible to sell to.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar
Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
no avatar
User

Drake

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Postby Drake » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:52 pm

I've sold to Seeker's Prime, it was a few weeks ago, but it was real then.

It would be nice if the market updated properly though.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:06 am

Drake wrote:I've sold to Seeker's Prime, it was a few weeks ago, but it was real then.

It would be nice if the market updated properly though.

There was several orders at Seekers Prime (or similar name), I sold to those that worked. The one in the list I cant sell to is not spelled correctly, missing a b, and therefor cant be sold to. Only shows up when searching for "nio", not when searching for "niobium".

The problem is not the players, but that the game itself allows orders with wrong spelling or items that doesnt exist.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Re: [Closed] Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby Loke » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Closed to free up credits. Struggling to earn money, so removing buy orders for 300b helps. Stocks and everything will stay the same, will bring it back when I have enough money again at same price level as now.

As usual I am selling nio and tin at Fragmented tradeport, if it sells as slow as it has done for the last year, current stocks there should be more than enough for a long time. Closing the market will therefor only affect those who wants to sell nio and tin.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: [Closed] Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby gotpurplefleas » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:10 pm

hi all...o/

I have 35b that I can use to buy tin if that'll help...I need some more for stockpile anyhow, and that would just make me focus on making more credits anyhow...not necessarily a bad thing...lol

I hate to see this end result for your market, as it is supposed to work as a template for other types of products. Is there any way to possibly adjust for the slow economy?

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:02 pm

I reopened the market now as a scaled down version. Only 50k tons per price step instead of 200k as it was before. Only need to set aside 70b for that, which is a lot better than 300b.
This is a temporary solution, when I have 300b to spare it will be back as it was before. Dont know how long it will take, could be 1 month and could be a year.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:15 pm

thanx loke...I will purchase from there as I get cash from the npc markets. I don't know if this is an actual fix or not, but hopefully it will show over time what the actual solution is...I've got a feeling it will come down to more players, but if a few of us can keep some of these benefits going until they return...great!

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

TEKnome

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Postby TEKnome » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:44 am

G'Day

I picked up a few tons each Nio/Tin, I'll turn them into SuperCoils, make them available when they are done

Cheers :-)
Skimmer - Miner - Trader - Surveyor - Star Finder
Senator of Gnome Home, Gnomore, TEK808
Governor of Mount Nevermind, Valyria, Banapple
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:12 pm

I appriciate the interest in keeping the market up and running. Has been very little activity for a long time, so when I needed money it was just to tempting to use what I had set a side for the market. It doesnt cost me anything, I just have to have enough credits for all SM orders at any time. But with all the orders I have up it adds up to almost 1.5trillion, that I cant spend.

Also good to see that its possible to sell nio and tin again. I enjoy earnig money from other players a lot more than selling to LM, so most likely I will earn the money needed to set aside for Nio Tin Market alot faster if there are more buyers than if only earning from LM.

Ive changed the prices Im selling nio and tin for. Not a big differenence from before, just more accurate value compared to uranium, as I did the numbers:

I cant justify selling nio and tin for less money than I would get from 1 equivalent roid for uranium, since tin and nio is useful while uranium is not.
Highest price for uranium at LM is 21k, but I always sell it to Warpless Trade at 18k because its much more convenient. I use roids spawned in october 2015 as example to calculate what price nio and tin need to be, compared to uranium:
Average yeild is caused by limited storage space in mining ship, wasting the rest of the yield.
Value per roid = avg yield * price per ton.
Price per ton for nio and tin is calculated to give the same value per ton as uranium.

So as long as Im mining more than is sold, the price will be stuck at 85k for nio and 120k for tin.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Thu May 30, 2019 8:39 am

Chart in first post updated. The drops to 75k is me forgetting what price I was willing to sell nio down to.

And we are back with 200k ton in stock per price step again.
I have just earned the 300b needed for Nio Tin Market orders, after spending a lot of money on palaces. Apperently there is a cap on how many palaces that contribute knowledge and influence. So now I have 90 palaces that does nothing, which I had to pay 1.75 trillion to build. Not my best investment :lol: At least I got a round number of palaces 8-)

I still have more than 1m of nio and tin for sale at Fragmenteted Tradestation in MZ3, if anyone wants to buy larger amounts without increasing the price at Nio Tin Market.

I also fill all buy orders of Nio and Tin I can find that are at least market price. Mostly that is nio to Mooncrest at a very nice price of 100k :D
Previous