gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: To Core Gates

Postby gotpurplefleas » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:19 pm

hi all...o/

I forgot to haul colonists out to TC15 OSB in gotpurplefleas-8d7-1821 (TC15) in time to vote. It will be next month before I can change the name of the system. Please search for old name in the map until voting is completed and I can change to new name.
My apologies for any delays this may cause.

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Once we get this gate open, NPC can supply the iron and such to fill the gate to TC11.

Quite impressive that we have gotten this far so fast.

I am about to run low on coils and will have to drop my module production by 2/3rds until I ramp mine up or Stag shows up and bestows another load on me.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:30 pm

Had another hard drive crash. Not sure if I will get a new one or get a new laptop. I suspect something is knocking them out and I will loose another if I just get a new drive.

That being said, I will not be on as much until I can get the computer issue worked out. If you need something, PM me. I stole Topher's and can check the forums. Not sure if he will steal it back or what we will do, but will be back at it soon.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 pm

New system is in. Waiting on the monitor. Building a wall desk for this desktop unity. Jam suggested I not get a laptop and go with a desktop. Saved me some money and will have a better system to play his games. I should be back in game much more come Monday.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:58 pm

RAM wrote:New system is in. Waiting on the monitor. Building a wall desk for this desktop unity. Jam suggested I not get a laptop and go with a desktop. Saved me some money and will have a better system to play his games. I should be back in game much more come Monday.

Well, Prime locks up my system every time I enter. Kind of hard to play without Prime. The on board video card is just junk. I tried multiple hings and finally ordered another video card last night. Jam suggested a GeForce 1050. I just could not justify the cost right now. I went with a Geforce 710 to get me by. When I can get a 1050, I will take the 710 and put it in my wife's system. So one more week and I should be back to full power. Other than the junk video card, I really like my new system. Glad I went back to a desktop, but my $4 keyboard is junk too and will have to be replaced some time in he future.
no avatar
User

Seeker5

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Postby Seeker5 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Gates moving on....gate to TC12 opened :D
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:32 am

Seeker5 wrote:Gates moving on....gate to TC12 opened :D

I noticed TC12 was really TC 12. The rest don't have a space. Not that it is wrong, but not consistent. I wonder if it is worth changing or leave it just to irritate the OSD peoples like me.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:27 pm

RAM wrote:
Seeker5 wrote:Gates moving on....gate to TC12 opened :D

I noticed TC12 was really TC 12. The rest don't have a space. Not that it is wrong, but not consistent. I wonder if it is worth changing or leave it just to irritate the OSD peoples like me.

...I'll change it.

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
Previous