version 1.5005 Cloud problem

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

version 1.5005 Cloud problem

Postby Rhavenwing » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:44 pm

I can't be sure but it appears that the cloud layer has fallen to the ground. We now have fog on the ground but no actual clouds. I am including an image to show the haziness on the ground at my Colony on Hardship in MMG_122835.

It makes it very hard and in some cases impossible to see the Level 1 foodstuff plots. I imagine it would be the same for metals.
Cheers and thanks for the game!
Rhaven
This one shows some hazing to the right
Here is one showing the lack of definition for level 1 vegetables on the same planet.
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Re: version 1.5005 Cloud problem

Postby Wulf » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:35 pm

I believe i have seen 'clouds' on the ground before, it was on a planet with low atmosphere pressure and maybe altitude of the location,
is this the case here? could you add atmosphere and elevation (maybe grav?) it may help identifying problem.
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

Re: version 1.5005 Cloud problem

Postby Rhavenwing » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Wulf wrote:I believe i have seen 'clouds' on the ground before, it was on a planet with low atmosphere pressure and maybe altitude of the location,
is this the case here? could you add atmosphere and elevation (maybe grav?) it may help identifying problem.

Hi Wulf, I have never seen clouds on the ground before and I have been to a few planets. this screenshot is from a high gravity high atmosphere planet that I landed on today. It is in a lower than sea level altitude. There have been no clouds when I enter the atmosphere even though they are clearly evident when I am at view range or closer to the planet.

You can actually see the starboard wing fading in the fog.
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.