User

Gyrehawk

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:14 pm

thinking of returning question(s)

Postby Gyrehawk » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:46 pm

I am thinking about returning to this game after long absence due to game freezing. can someone tell me what I need to do? I "think" I need to pay a bunch of money for time I was gone but do not know how much or how. I could not use my colonies at all the last time I tried to come back. not sure what else I need to know to get back in game or if it is even advisable money wise. I had (I think) 3 colonies that I had built up and lvl 15 ship as well as all (most) of the lower ones. Help if you can.

an update of what has changed would be welcome also. Probably hard to do but no cost to ask. thanks in advance.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: thinking of returning question(s)

Postby RAM » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:29 pm

All you would have to do to have full access is buy, at the minimum, one month of premium Access which costs $3.

Log into the game, then go to options(Gear upper left). Then click Premium Access.

You can purchase your premium access there.

You can also just play the game a bit before buying premium. Premium access gets you Solar Credits, which allows you to manage your colonies and OSB.

You will still have access to your Ceres and Vulcan Settlements and any interactions with the SS with free play.

You can also mine with a class 5 or lower beam, and run combat missions with class 5 or lower weapons and shields in free play.

There is a lot to do before you may feel the need to buy premium, yet all you have to do is pay $3 a month for premium. Less than a Starbucks coffee.

Jam is right in the middle of an entirely new engine for the game. We are still using the old engine until he can get the time to work out the major issues with the new engine. I suspect 1-2 weeks before we will have anything, if not a little longer.

New engine solves a LOT of issues we were having and adds some we did not have before. It is better, but not perfect.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

Gyrehawk

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Postby Gyrehawk » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 pm

thanks. I went ahead and got 3 months again. I have found some of my colonies but am not finding my one build, not colony but forget what it is called. just warehouse stuff. will keep looking. thx for input. I have ships etc that I have not f ound yet also. will keep trying for current premium time anyway. I missed this game. hopefully it is not freezing my comp now.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Click the Person silhouette. Select Assets. You should see a list of your settlements and colonies there. Will help you start to remember where they are at.

You can also check each SS in there and find what ships are docked at what SS along with modules. You will have to dock with your ISB in Apollo to see what is in it. Not sure the Asset tool shows what is in the ISB.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories