User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Build a iron colony and earn 250 billion

Postby Loke » Fri May 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Interested in building a colony and earn 250 billion?

The gate from CannibalCarbs to New Horizon needs 500 million tons of iron, to support this I am setting up a OSB in CannibalCarbs that will buy all the needed iron for the gate. Price will be 500 per ton, a total of 250 billion if all is supplied. I will set up NPCs to trade between any iron producing colony and my OSB, so it will be quick and easy to haul it into the gate.

All you need to is build up a colony that is producing iron and selling it at its Stock Market for 500 per ton. The colony most be located in the CannibalCarbs system, so that my NPCs can get to it. You can choose freely which planet to colonize. After all the iron is supplied the system will be connected by the gate to New Horizon and the rest of the gated network (Menzel 3, Ceres, Apollo etc), meaning your colony will have full access to trade via gates for easy supply of food etc and to sell its prodution. So even after earning 250 billion your colony will still have a purpose.

There is no minimum production requirement, I will buy from any colony producing iron in CannibalCarbs.

I buildt a colony for the same purpose at Niu Heimar to supply gating that system. Its the Ferrus colony and it outputs more than 2 million tons a day, even though its just a small colony with 14k buildings. Visit it to see what it means to build a iron producing colony. A colony like that in CannibalCarbs would earn 1billion a day.

Interested? Go out to CannibalCarbs and start building :D
My OSB out there is already under construction.

Ps. Carefull when you jump in to Cannibalcarbs, there is 3 planned gates at the entrypoint, if you have any carbon or iron on board it will be supplied to the gates when you click the autopilot. You need to fly away from the gates first to avoid this.

/Loke
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Build a iron colony and earn 250 billion

Postby Loke » Fri May 11, 2018 8:21 pm

OSB is up and running, ready to buy iron.

Nice view from one of the moons:

"Iron-red" moon :)

Im not going to post stats for planets or anything, Ill leave that to those who are interested in colonizing here to figure out where to settle.

Feel free to ask if something is unclear or if there is need for support for something.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Build a iron colony and earn 250 billion

Postby RAM » Fri May 11, 2018 8:28 pm

I really love this idea. I hope someone new settles and gets to producing.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories