Newbie Question

Complain about the nerfs here
no avatar
User

Sintre

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet
Posts

3

Joined

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 am

Newbie Question

Postby Sintre » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:35 am

Okay, I'm reading about this game, I really like the sound of it, and there are posts on the Steam reviews saying that development is done and the game has been abandoned by the developer. Is this true? I haven't purchased it yet. I'll await some helpful responses. Thank you in advance.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

735

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Newbie Question

Postby RAM » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:08 am

He is just releasing into Beta a new release. Development is ongoing, but slow at times. Once we get the new release debugged and running, we will see some new content.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

Sintre

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet
Posts

3

Joined

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 am

Re: Newbie Question

Postby Sintre » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:32 am

RAM wrote:He is just releasing into Beta a new release. Development is ongoing, but slow at times. Once we get the new release debugged and running, we will see some new content.


Thanks for the feedback. Is the beta going to be an additional charge or if you purchase the game will you get the beta? Also, do you know how many people are currently playing?
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

735

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Newbie Question

Postby RAM » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Sintre wrote:Thanks for the feedback. Is the beta going to be an additional charge or if you purchase the game will you get the beta? Also, do you know how many people are currently playing?


No extra charge. Once you use up the 3 months premium you get with the initial purchase, there is a $3 a month premium charge if you want to continue to use it.

https://steamcharts.com/app/345010#48h

There are 7 on right now as I type. 8 in just a minute as I join in.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

Sintre

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet
Posts

3

Joined

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 am

Re: Newbie Question

Postby Sintre » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:32 am

I appreciate that information, but had I known there would only be less than 10 people on and averaging under 3, there is no way I would have shelled out $20. Very disappointed in this information.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

735

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Newbie Question

Postby RAM » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:32 am

Sintre wrote:I appreciate that information, but had I known there would only be less than 10 people on and averaging under 3, there is no way I would have shelled out $20. Very disappointed in this information.


We have lots of fun. Strong and friendly community. Once we can get the new engine and a few more updates out, I suspect the community will increase.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani