Warpless Trade at Njord. Best trade there is!

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Warpless Trade at Njord. Best trade there is!

Postby Loke » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Added chart of demand for titems in first post.
Carbon demand is close to nothing
There is some supply of graphene and cigars, but far from enough. Demand very high.
No supply of beer, farming robots or electronics. Very high demand.

I understand that the prices are low, but would anyone be willing to at least sell the overproduction for low enough price?
For example if you produce beer and sell for 500 per ton, but also sell beer for 19 per ton if more than 1 million in wharehouse.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

TEKnome

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Postby TEKnome » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Loke wrote:I understand that the prices are low, but would anyone be willing to at least sell the overproduction for low enough price?

G'Day

I think I can help.
I have 3 Colony/OSB's feeding into osbtek in New Dawn.
I have enough stock for my needs and enough margin to accommodate your needs, so I can adjust my prices to suit.
I'm away at the moment, but I'll have the adjustments done by 6 Sept or so, more than happy to accept NPC haulers after that

Cheers :-)
Skimmer - Miner - Trader - Surveyor - Star Finder
Senator of Gnome Home, Gnomore, TEK808
Governor of Mount Nevermind, Valyria, Banapple
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:15 pm

TEKnome wrote:G'Day

I think I can help.
I have 3 Colony/OSB's feeding into osbtek in New Dawn.
I have enough stock for my needs and enough margin to accommodate your needs, so I can adjust my prices to suit.
I'm away at the moment, but I'll have the adjustments done by 6 Sept or so, more than happy to accept NPC haulers after that

Great! I think I already have sent a few NPCs to some Tek OSBs, often see good offers there :D

/Loke

User

TEKnome

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Postby TEKnome » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:27 am

G'Day

I've adjusted prices at osbtek New Dawn.

Supplies of Titanium, Beer, Wine and Cigars are Common - Plenty of them
Supplies of Graphene, Mine Bots, Farm Bots, Electronics and Mech Parts are Uncommon - they are there, but not a lot
Supplies of Tritium, Magnesium, and Uranium are Rare - they turn up from time to time

ready for NPC's, send as many as you like :D

Skimmer - Miner - Trader - Surveyor - Star Finder
Senator of Gnome Home, Gnomore, TEK808
Governor of Mount Nevermind, Valyria, Banapple
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:38 am

Thanks to the new supplies from osbtek we now got a decent supply of 5 different items!
NPCs still need some more time moving it, but this is a great improvement from almost running out of everything except carbon. :)

Thank you Teknome!

User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am

Updated graphs now that I have gathered data over some time.

Prefered items:
Amounts in millions, shows how much Warpless Trade is buying of each item as an indication of demand.

The nice drops for some items was caused by the trade with TEK, initial stocks at TEK OSBs supplied enough to decrease demand for some time. Now we are back to T2 not being possible to supply enough of to make it a larger part of hauling to i9. Currently its only me hauling (not very actively), and for that it would need to be 10 more suppliers to achieve a decent supply of T2 to keep up with current hauling to i9 quantities.
Carbon is the only preferd item that has plenty of supply.

TEK currently supplies enough titanium, which is at the moment the only reserve item with good supplies (I call items that needs scrolling at LM reserve items, as they are only hauled to i9 if none of the prefered items is an option).

Graph showing demand for reserve items:
Last graph shows demand for exotics. Exotics is expected to always be in high demand.

There is another issue that increases demand further. Do to prices being so low, some items are sold to other OSBs that have buy orders up that are above warpless Trades sell price.

Economics:

For hauling to i9: profit is now very well balanced between the different items after changing prices to make all items give a hauling profit of 700 at 20% LM price. High motivation to look for best deal at LM. Rarest items have higher potential price at 40% LM price, making them sligthly more preferd items to haul first, as intented.

OSB income: Getting small profit from difference between buy and sell price, slowly earning back some of the investment to establish OSB, build gate, acquiring fleet of ships bringing in supplies and the hundreds of billions set a side for the buyorders at Warpless Trade. Total amount adds up to about 1 trillion.

Suppliers: Not much income for most items, do to very low prices. Possible to reduce losses when selling overprodcution to Warpless Trade if no other buyers. Also possible to get profit from producing graphene (600 per ton), but not a lot cause of small output per factory. Carbon does give a fair profit due to cheap production, but needs to be sold in large amounts to make it worth setting up, and there is no demand for it.

Previous