User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

remove lv cap restriction

Postby Wulf » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:32 pm

not new player thing but I might pop on now and then if i could use my class 15 mining beam.
How about removing the restrictions on FTP accounts? I figure if u have payed once then you should be considered premium and not have a cap on the things like scoops and mining beams. also I was very very sad to see my SC dwindle while i was away, I thought the original concept was that u could come and go but with colonies constantly eating your SC's - that is not the case. I had many thousand and they have vanished [between kickstarter (two accounts) and extras there was a lot.]

Anyhow looks like the game is limping along, wish players and developer(s) (still just Jam?) all the best.
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: remove lv cap restriction

Postby Loke » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Premium stuff is a bit outdated, only makes sense when settling a new colony. i9 planets and module level cap is not the best restriction for free players anymore as the game has developed since premium was made.

Only time I notice my premium has run out is when I go mine, otherwise I dont notice it. And only thing I need it for is range of mining beam. Difference between a class 15 and 5 MB on 3 year old rocks is negletable.

Dont think anything will change unless we get the Black sky update, since that weas supposed to bring a renewed income model for the game IIRC
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427