What happened to the iron industry in Ferrite?

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
no avatar
User

Warp_8

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:27 pm

What happened to the iron industry in Ferrite?

Postby Warp_8 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:10 pm

I've been gone about a year, and I see that it's under new ownership. What happened to the iron industry though?
Never extant.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: What happened to the iron industry in Ferrite?

Postby gotpurplefleas » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 am

hi all...o/

I didn't know that ownership had changed...or that it even could change...did you mean that it has a new system senator? That's possible.

As far as industry is concerned...neither davh62 or myself has played regularly for a while so mining, storage by npcs, and stock markets in the system would be kind of stuck until someone logs in and visits their colonies/osbs. I will try and do that as soon as I have a few minutes to log on to the game. Sorry for any delays this may have caused.

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
no avatar
User

Warp_8

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Re: What happened to the iron industry in Ferrite?

Postby Warp_8 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:32 am

gotpurplefleas wrote:hi all...o/

I didn't know that ownership had changed...or that it even could change...did you mean that it has a new system senator? That's possible.

As far as industry is concerned...neither davh62 or myself has played regularly for a while so mining, storage by npcs, and stock markets in the system would be kind of stuck until someone logs in and visits their colonies/osbs. I will try and do that as soon as I have a few minutes to log on to the game. Sorry for any delays this may have caused.

fleas

Yeh, and I can't say I blame you. It is a rock only useful for iron, which is currently being terraformed. Have a nice day.
Never extant.