Finishing Unfinished Gates

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Finishing Unfinished Gates

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:58 pm

If you have, or find, a Planned Jump Gate that needs completing, please post the details in this thread.

Current Community Project: Flavos Highway.
If you wish to contribute to this Community Project, please PM Mooncrest and I will reply with the URL for the Google Sheet we are using to keep track of our progress.

Current List of Unfinished Gates
Flavos Highway
For details of the systems covered by the Flavos Highway, see the Unfinished Gates Map Page of the Wiki.

Outlands Branch Line
For details of the systems covered by this Branch Line, see the Unfinished Gates Map Page of the Wiki.

Raxia Branch Line
I am currently mapping this branch of the Jump Gate Network
Last edited by Mooncrest on Thu May 21, 2020 11:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Haven to Black Hell Gate

Postby Loke » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:04 pm

List of planned gates really shrinking, well done!

But are we sure opening a gate from Fluffy Kitten Studios is safe? Or will the fluffiness spread everywhere?? :shock:
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar
Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:56 pm

I think we are in desperate need of some Fluffiness in the game.

All Hail Louis!

May he frustrate JAM's work on the new game and encourage him to return to Ascent!

:D :D :D :D
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:49 pm

Would make exploration more interesting for sure! :lol:

Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar
Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:33 pm

Many thanks to whoever finished the Primo Spe to Fluffy Kitten Studios gate.

I'm looking for the next planned but not finished gate...

any suggestions would be helpful.
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 am

Postby Fatoldguy » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Not sure this is a great idea but in Asgard there are three partly finished gates. I have a colony there and have put all the required iron and carbon into the gates. They still require all the mods. If you want to work on this I would recommend starting with the gate to Torenth. It requires 116 PC's and 120 WG's. the downside is that i am not sure these gates lead to systems that are currently used. Also one gate is to Beware Testing and requires 1,018 PC's and WG's, so even if we want to work this system we might not want to work this gate.

Let me know if you do select another gate and I will help out with it's build.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Asgard to Torenth Gate

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Fatoldguy wrote:Not sure this is a great idea but in Asgard there are three partly finished gates. I have a colony there and have put all the required iron and carbon into the gates. They still require all the mods. If you want to work on this I would recommend starting with the gate to Torenth. It requires 116 PC's and 120 WG's. the downside is that i am not sure these gates lead to systems that are currently used. Also one gate is to Beware Testing and requires 1,018 PC's and WG's, so even if we want to work this system we might not want to work this gate.

Let me know if you do select another gate and I will help out with it's build.

I'm willing to work on any gate, just to keep my guys busy. I agree though that the gate to Beware Testing should be left for now at least.

I'll dump what mods I have in the gate to Torenth and then set up to build some more.

EDIT:
I have dumped modules into the Asgard side of this gate. I have 80 of each module in manufacture to be ready on 8th May.

Due to a previously unknown bug in the game, I also have 20 Class 12 Computers and 20 Class 12 Electronics being made as well. These may prove useful in the future. :D
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 am

Re: Finishing Unfinished Gates

Postby Fatoldguy » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Sounds good Moon. I have about 120 mods in process completing at different times in the next 5 to 10 days. Will continue to build mods and supply the two gates in Asgard and leave the Beware Testing gate alone. If you have other gates in mind to work once we get the two done let me know.
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

Postby Rhavenwing » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:02 pm

I have finished off the wormhole generators in Asgard and have put 23 wgs in the Torenth gate. I should have 100 plus of each module available on the 8th of May as well.
Cheers!
Rhaven
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 am

The Asgard to Torenth gate is now finished both ways.

We are moving operations to Outlands. Although these gates are in the Red Zone, they are linked to the main Jump Gate Network so are good candidates for completion.

If anyone has, or finds, a planned Jump Gate that is in need of completion, please post the details in this thread.

EDIT:
The Outlands project has been abandoned in favour of the Flavos Highway. This is because this project serves active players.